Environmental Friendly Glitter Paste GP-100 is a specific bonding agent which has good compatibility with glitter powder and strong bonding strength with fabrics. It can be used for printing fabrics and braided fabrics. It features good adhesion, transparency and elasticity after processing.
- Components: Graft copolymer of acrylate
- Ionicity: Anion
- pH: 6-8
- Viscosity: 500-550 mpa s
Aberrant can be added or the process can be adjusted according to practical conditions. If it is dry, 0.5% of glycerin can be added.
- The coating is colorless and transparent, and can preserve the color and luster of the original glitter binder without dimming it.
- The coating has great water resistance.
- The product features great bonding strength. The fabric has great dry/wet/ rubbing/brushing fastness after printing
- Good permeability and easy operation.
Plastic buckets 50kg.
|Glitter powder (fine dust)||=||(12 — 15)|
|Glitter paste||(60 — 85)|
After mixing properly, screen printing (40-80) should be conducted. Then pre-bake for 5 min at 110℃, and finally bake for 2 min at 160℃.
The product should be stored in dark and cool places (5-30℃), and should be kept away from strong light exposure and freezing temperature. Store and transport it as non-dangerous goods.
GP-100 is a non- toxic, non-flammable, and milky-colored translucent paste which has a slight pungent smell. It is a kind of ordinary chemical. Once it spills onto skin, please wash with water. Please handle with caution and do NOT spill into eyes. Once it spills into eyes, wash with large amount of water and consult a doctor.
The information provided above is just some advice for your reference. Please conduct sufficient testing before using. Our company does not hold ourselves responsible for the damage occurred due to the product.
User’s Guide and Some Notes of Environmental Friendly Glitter Paste GP-100
Environmental Friendly Glitter Paste GP-100
150 ℃，drying for 3-4 min， or 110℃, 3min、160℃,30 sec.
- Some Notes:
- Environmental Friendly Glitter Paste GP-100 should be stored in dark and cool places (5-30℃), and should be kept away from strong light exposure and freezing temperature.
- Tie the plastic bag after using to prevent the product from contacting the air.
- The mixed liquid should be used up within 12 hours.
- Once the product spills onto skin, please wash with water. Please handle with caution and do NOT spill into eyes. Once it spills into eyes, wash with large amount of water and consult a doctor.
Product Test Record
|Product Name： Glitter Paste GP-100|
|Production Date: 20161013||Item No.： GP-100||Test Date： 20161028|
|Appearance||Visual test||Translucent paste||Up to
5% water solution
|Solid content||Weight-loss method||38±2||39||%|
|Color fastness for dry rubbing||Manual||Level 3||Up to
|Color fastness for wet rubbing||Manual||Level 2.5-3||Up to
|Weight-loss method: Pick up 3-5g, put it in stove, baking 2 hours under 105℃.|
|Conclusion：||□√ In spec □ Out spec|