HEAT TRANSFER INK (ROTARY OR SCREEN INK) WAS DESIGNED FOR A DIRECT PRINT TO GARMENT PROCESS WHICH COMPLETELY ELIMINATES FABRIC LABELS. IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR UNDERSHIRTS, SPORT SHIRTS, OR ANY GARMENT THAT WILL UNDERGO CONSTANT STRETCHING. HEAT TRANSFER INK CAN BE USED ON ALL TYPES OF FABRICS COMMONLY USED IN THE LABEL INDUSTRY.
- High stretch water-based Transfer ink for ‘tag-less’ garment labels and sportswear
- Highly durable based on current brand wash requirements
- Oekotex 100 Class 1 Compliant
- Conforms to most major brand R.S.L (Restricted Substance Lists)
- ECO Friendly
- Excellent dye blocking capabilities when used in conjunction with EPTRANS-BB (Blocking Black)
- Soft Handling
- Mix 2- 3 % of EPTRANS-HARDENER (Cross-linker) to EPTRANS inks (2-pack ink)
- Print the 2 Pack Ink EPTRANS ink colour required using desired screen e.g. 77, 90T.
- Dry the print at 110-120°C for 1 minute minimum using a drying tunnel.
- Apply second colour if required (between each colour) follow step 3 until final colour applied.
- Scatter Hot-melt adhesive powder into the wet EPTRANS- print (advisory to use a Polyurethane hot-melt adhesive powder for best stretch results)
- Shake/vacuum off excess adhesive power.
- Dry the final prints at 140°C for 1-2 minutes using a drying tunnel.
- If applying printable adhesive, follow steps 3 and 4 until print is dry then apply Printable Adhesive using 36T Screen. **Ignore Steps 5-6**
- Transfers requiring dye blocking properties, please apply EPTRANS-BB as the the final colour (step 3 and 4) best results is when product is printed using 34T screen or coarser.
- Apply transfer onto garment setting the transfer press at the relevant time, temperature and pressure (advised by Adhesive supplier)
- Remove film/paper from the garment after ‘transfer’ application (hot or cold peel dependent on paper/film release recommendations.
- You now have a super-stretch, super-resistant and brand compliant Screen
Ink too thick: Add up-to 5% water or EPTRANS -RETARDER Ink drying quickly in screen: Add up-to 5% EPTRANS -RETARDER Cleaning screens: Use warm water to remove excessive ink and then a cleaner containing minimum 5% Ammonia STORAGE Keep EPTRANS- Ink out of direct sunlight and between 5-20 Celsius when not in use, keep the container lid sealed when ink is not in use.
Heat Transfer INK(Water Based)
|1||Dense Black||Epic||5 KG||Contact US|
|2||Dense White||Epic||5 KG||Contact US|
|3||Opaque White||Epic||5 KG||Contact US|
|4||Other Colors||Epic||5 KG||Contact US|
|5||Trans Retarder(Softner)||Epic||5 KG||Contact US|